Re: Sub audible tones for our repeaters on website

Roy Nickelson

Jack,
There is no attachment in your message.
I am not sure what you mean by "listening channels" There is a transmit frequency and receive frequency.
Below is the text I think you are referring to with further comment below that.

The W4WVP 2-meter repeater is located in Arlington County and utilizes several remote receivers. This repeater is open for general amateur use. It transmits
on 145.47 MHz and receives on 144.87 MHz. A subaudible PL (
CTCSS)
tone of 107.2 Hz is required on your 144.87 MHz signal to access it.

The W4WVP 70-cm repeater, donated by member Dennis Welch, WB7VUM, is also located in Arlington County and is open for general amateur use. It transmits
on 449.325 MHz and receives on 444.325 MHz. A subaudible PL (
CTCSS)
tone of 151.4 Hz is required on your 444.325 MHz signal to access it.

So tone for the 2m repeater is required on the 144.87 (your transmit frequency or the repeater input or the repeater receive frequency).
The same thing goes for the UHF repeater. The tone is required on your transmit frequency. (444.325.

Hope this helps
Roy
AI4GO