VA QSO Party 16-17 March

Paul Wilson KI4PW

As mentioned on Tuesday night's net, the Virginia QSO Party will be held on 16 and 17 March. Operating hours are 10 am-12 midnight (local) on Saturday March 16, and 8 am - 8 pm (local) on Sunday March 17. Exchange is QSO serial number and three-character county or independent city abbreviation.

https://www.qsl.net/sterling/VA_QSO_Party/2019_VQP/2019_VQP_Main.html

There are no rule changes from last year.

We always have strong showing with number of QSOs and logs submitted. If you are a club member, make sure you include "Arlington ARC" in the appropriate field of your submitted log.

I hope to operate for at least part of the day on Saturday and Sunday.

Last couple of years 80 meters has been the hot spot for in-state QSOs. Now that I have an outdoor VHF antenna I've upped my totals for 2m contacts. Calling frequency on VHF is 146.580 MHz simplex.

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.