Re: New file uploaded to AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io

Paul Wilson KI4PW

Well, now I need my own correction. Ch 5 is a pre-programmed "reverse" that lets me listen on the repeater's input. Like everything else on the Baofeng, "reverse" is menu-driven. No handy-dandy button as on the Yaesu.

In any event, people are free to use the CHIRP files in any way they see fit. I have only programmed the radio for repeaters I can access with a handheld from my home. I didn't put in any of the DC repeaters (must of which appear to have near zero activity as far as I can tell.) Your Mileage May Vary.

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.