Would you like to be Net Control Station this Tuesday, September 10?

Michael Callaham

As Arlington County Net Co-Manager, I am seeking a volunteer to be Net Control Station this Tuesday, September 10, on the W4WVP 2-meter repeater. If you would like to volunteer, please email me at nw3w [at] arrl.net . If you have never been Net Control Station before, this is a great experience. I will provide advice and back-up. A sample preamble (script) is at

http://www.w4wvp.org/net.php
Beyond this, I am also seeking volunteers to be Net Control Station on the second Tuesdays of October, November, and December, and on the fifth Tuesdays of October and December.
73,--Mike nw3v

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.