Re: Who wants to be Net Control Station December 17?

Paul Wilson

I can't commit to 12/17, but I can do the infamous "fifth Tuesday," which
this year is New Year's Eve. A double whammy.

Paul / KI4PW

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:22 PM Michael Callaham via Groups.Io <vze32sw5=
verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

With the December Party now scheduled for Monday, December 16, and the
December business meeting already history, we will have an unusual
third-Tuesday Arlington County Net on December 17. Would you like to be Net
Control Station?

First-timers are invited; there's a <a href="http://www.w4wvp.org/net.php">recommended
Net Preamble (script)</a> to use, and a veteran Net Comtrol Station
operator will be on frequency to act as back-up. NCS veterans are also
invited to volunteer.
We'll also need a volunteer to air Amateur Radio Newsline at 7pm, before
the net. Any volunteers for that?
If you wish to volunteer as Net Control Station or newscaster, please
email nw3v [at] arrl [dot] org .

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.