Re: Info

Paul Wilson KI4PW

Paul,

Our next meeting is Tuesday, May 15, at the St. Thomas More Cathedral School, 105 N. Thomas St.

While the address is "N. Thomas St." we actually enter the building off the parking lot, which can either be accessed from Cathedral Ln. or Glebe Road.

Meeting time is 7.

ARRL maintains a database of exam sessions. Plug in your parameters here:

http://www.arrl.org/find-an-amateur-radio-license-exam-session

73,

Paul Wilson
AARC Secretary

On May 13, 2018 at 9:59 PM "Paul via Groups.Io" <gillosa=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I'm interested in attending a meeting, getting my technician test knocked out in the next couple of months, and learn more about DMR (and other stuff). Would appreciate any help or info and a POC. Thanks for your time.

Peace,
Paul

73, Paul, KI4PW

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.