Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net next Tuesday?

Michael Callaham

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net
next Tuesday, November 13? If you would, please contact me, for example
by emailing nw3v -at- arrl dot net . If you've never tried it before,
there's a sample preamble (script) on w4wvp dot org . I'll be checked
in and can help as needed. If no one volunteers, I'll be Net Control
Station.

The Arlington County Net is conducted on the W4WVP 2-meter repeater. It
is listed in the arrl dot org Net Directory, which you may search even
if you are not an ARRL member.

73,
--Mike NW3V, Arlington County Net Co-Manager (with KC5QCN)

--
Science matters. Matter matters.
Energy matters, including dark energy.

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.