Re: Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net next Tuesday?

kd9xb

Hello Mike,

If you don't have any other takers, I can try to be NCS on November 13.

And I believe that will also be my week to transmit Amateur Radio Newsline before the net.

73

Kim

KD9XB

On 11/7/2018 10:45 AM, Michael Callaham wrote:
Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net
next Tuesday, November 13? If you would, please contact me, for example
by emailing nw3v -at- arrl dot net . If you've never tried it before,
there's a sample preamble (script) on w4wvp dot org . I'll be checked
in and can help as needed. If no one volunteers, I'll be Net Control
Station.

The Arlington County Net is conducted on the W4WVP 2-meter repeater. It
is listed in the arrl dot org Net Directory, which you may search even
if you are not an ARRL member.

73,
--Mike NW3V, Arlington County Net Co-Manager (with KC5QCN)

Join main@AARC-PUBLIC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.