Topics

2020 VaQP certificates

Paul Wilson KI4PW

Greetings,

As highest scoring operator for Arlington ARC, I have received all the certificates for the club.

The scores were as follows:

W2JWP - Jack - 36 points, High Arlington phone 2m
KN4SYO - Jerry - 42 points, High Arlington 40m phone
KC7TNU/M - Gary - 218 points, High Virginia Phone All-Bands QRP Single Operator
NW3V - Mike - 612 points, 2nd High Virginia 80m CW QRP
KI4PW - Paul - 8,305 points, Second High Arlington

Congratulations to all who participated and for your category awards.

Let me know how best to get your certificates to you! We can try touch-less hand delivery. :)

John Person

Paul

Thanks for getting this out to all of us.

You can mail my certificate to me at

1040 North Quincy Apt 409
Arlington VA 22201

If you like, i can send you a Self addressed stamped 9 by 12 envelope.
Jack