From: Virginia QSO Party <vqp@...>
Date: January 9, 2020 at 11:57:40 AM EST
To: km4llf@...
Subject: 2020 Virginia QSO Party 21-22 March 2020

Hi,

The Virginia QSO Party is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, 21-22 March 2020.

In 2019 we had a very memorial Party. We received 449 logs, an all time high. We know that it was through your enthusiasm and participation that we were so successful.

You can help us again this year. Last year we did NOT receive fixed station logs from 62 of the 133 Virginia counties and independent cities. Mobile operators made a superb effort to ensure that these counties were activated and we anticipate they will do the same this year. However, getting fixed stations to operate in low QSO QTHs would be beneficial to all. Please reach out and encourage your friends to operate.

See the VQP website, especially the pre-party briefing, for more information.

http://www.qsl.net/sterling/VA_QSO_Party/QSOParty.htm

73, Gordon, NQ4K