Topics

Arlington SDR event tonight

Benn Kobb

IEEE will present an event on SDR in Arlington this evening:

https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/208735

The registration link doesn't work for me, so I will just show up. I'm an IEEE member, but I don't think you need to be a member to attend.

The page contains two addresses. The correct address is likely the first one, because that is the Arlington Central Library.

Benn AK4AV

kd9xb

I probably won't be able to attend as I am working on this weekend's SW Radiogram.

I hope you can attend and tell me how it goes.