Topics

July meeting will be in Bluemont Room, Arlington County Central Library

Michael Callaham

The July 17 regular meeting of the Arlington Amateur Radio Club will be
in the Bluemont Room of the Arlington County Central Library, which is
located at 1015 North Quincy Street, Arlington VA 22201. It is on the
ART52 bus line and a few blocks from the Ballston Metro Station.

The meeting will begin at 7 pm, but we have the room reserved from 6:30
pm until 9 pm, which permits ingress and setup starting 6:30 pm. We
should bring the club's projector, because the projector in the room
will be inoperative.

The Bluemont Room is on the second floor. It is accessible by
wheelchairs and other mobility devices from the underground parking
garage using an elevator.

This change in location is necessitated by annual maintenance at the
Saint Thomas More Cathedral School, our usual meeting place.

Library link:
<https://library.arlingtonva.us/locations/central-library/>.

73,
--Mike, NW3V, President, Arlington Amateur Radio Club
--
Science matters. Matter matters.
Energy matters, including dark energy.