From: AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io <AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Callaham
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:01 AM
To: AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io
Subject: [AARC-PUBLIC] Please RSVP for Field Day if you have not

If you are planning (as I am) to attend the 2018 Field Day operation of the Alexandria Radio Club, call sign W4HFH, at Joseph Hensley Park in Alexandria, please let me know, by replying to this or by emailing nw3v at arrl dot net. I would like to give W4HFH planners a rough count on Friday, May 11, before their meeting. The Alexandria Radio Club web site is w4hfh dot org.

73,
--NW3V
--
Science matters. Matter matters.