Topics

Thank you sent to Alexandria Radio Club for Field Day

Michael Callaham

At 16:21 ET today I sent the following message to the Alexandria Radio
Club President (Monica KC2IAY), Field Day planner (Erik, KI4BXU), and
food planner and purchaser (Rick N4ASX):

8<- - - - - - - - -
Monica, Erik, and Rick,

I think I speak for all Arlington Amateur Radio Club members and net
regulars who attended the W4HFH 2018 Field Day, when I say it was
fantastically fun, a great experience in so many ways. For our newer
folks, it was a first Field Day. For old tops, it was a chance to
reconnect with Alexandria Radio Club members and meet others. The food
was great. It was a chance to operate and log. We thank you so much for
your kind invitation to attend.

73,
--Mike NW3V, President, Arlington Amateur Radio Club

73,
--Mike NW3V

--
Science matters. Matter matters.