Topics

Who wants to be Net Control Station December 17?

Michael Callaham

With the December Party now scheduled for Monday, December 16, and the December business meeting already history, we will have an unusual third-Tuesday Arlington County Net on December 17. Would you like to be Net Control Station?

First-timers are invited; there's a <a href="http://www.w4wvp.org/net.php">recommended Net Preamble (script)</a> to use, and a veteran Net Comtrol Station operator will be on frequency to act as back-up. NCS veterans are also invited to volunteer.
We'll also need a volunteer to air Amateur Radio Newsline at 7pm, before the net. Any volunteers for that?
If you wish to volunteer as Net Control Station or newscaster, please email nw3v [at] arrl [dot] orgĀ  .

Paul Wilson

I can't commit to 12/17, but I can do the infamous "fifth Tuesday," which
this year is New Year's Eve. A double whammy.

Paul / KI4PW